1) HEAD TO TOE, INSIDE AND OUT: Together, you and Deana, will discover what you’re doing or not doing that isn’t working for you. You’ll focus on every aspect of your being to make sure all of you is in check. Like a puzzle, all of your pieces have to be right for you. Otherwise, your health will suffer emotionally, spiritually, and physically. Emotions can manifest into physical symptoms and physical symptoms can become an emotional drain.
2) EMPOWERMENT: Through the process of engaging with Deana you will become empowered with your own health and wellness since self-care is the best kind of health care. You will discover what works for you and what doesn’t, you will improve your insight into what enhances your health and well-being and what depletes it. By learning to know yourself better than anyone else you will be in control of the choices you have and the decisions you make.
3) ACCOUNTABILITY: Engaging with Deana is an exciting journey! Out with some of the old and in with some of the new. Some things about you and your life will probably have to change in order to achieve your health goals, prevent disease and/or take your health to its highest level. Deana coaches you to successfully transition from what isn’t working for you to what will not only work but will be realistic, time-tested and sustainable for you.
4) SAVE MONEY: Deana does NOT sell products or food and does not receive any financial incentives or favors from outside sources. Deana does not endorse products for income either. You save money by Deana tapping into all available resources with your financial, emotional and physical means. YOU are your greatest resource! If Deana should happen to recommend a product please know it is completely objective and solely for your best interest. It is then your choice whether or not to purchase the item(s) from the store.
5) LIFE-LONG STRATEGIES: Deana does not weigh you (unless you want to), does not recommend diets or have you count calories. These are popular yet ineffective tools when it comes to the prevention of disease and achieving life-long health. Deana provides factual knowledge and tailor-made, time-tested strategies which are crucial to your success.
6) MEDICAL EXPERIENCE: Deana has been a Registered Nurse (MI) for over 35 years. She has worked in a variety of capacities that enables her to understand her clients medical conditions as well as understand the causes of their symptoms. Deana understands the ins and outs of the health care system which is why self-care is the best kind of health care.
7) UNIQUELY QUALIFIED: Being a Registered Nurse and a Certified Health Coach is the best of both worlds. Deana uses a drugless approach with the most up-to-date yet time-tested knowledge and information. Deana has lost 33 pounds and has kept it off. She has healed her own acne rosacea which her dermatologist said she would be on medication for the rest of her life. Deana knows how to support and guide you to be your own greatest reference and resource, once and for all.
And if these aren’t enough there’s always:
You’re tired of the one-size-Pill-fits-all approach
You’re stressed out
You don’t have enough time to figure it all out
You simply cannot do it alone
You have too many diet and health books collecting dust
Nothing has worked long-term in the past
Everyone around you is overweight and/or unhealthy
Your family wants to look, feel, and live better!
As a client you will:
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight and feel great in your body
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- improve your sleep
- have vitality and a positive attitude
- learn about new healthy habits and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your journey includes…
- e-mail support between sessions
- life-long and sustainable tools and strategies for success
- coaching and support to help you make the food and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative and empowering handouts that will increase your wellness knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest relevant health and wellness information
- Deana’s “no judgement, no guilt” approach
Contact Deana to start a dialogue with a free 15-minute call
Additional Qualifications, Education, Trainings, Memberships: Certified Teen Coach-The Center for Relationship Education 2015
Certified Kids Coach-Dr. Sears Wellness Center 2013
Certified Health Coach-Institute for Integrative Nutrition 2012
Bachelor of Arts-International Studies University of Michigan 1988
Associate Degree of Science in Nursing-Henry Ford College 1979
Member-Christian Women’s Business Organization 2013
Member- Southeast Christian Church 2012
Suicide Prevention Training 2012
Brownie Troop Leader 2011-12
CPR Training 2012
Married, moved 6 times, 2 kids, 1996-2010
Aerobics Instructor 1980’s
Math and French Tutor 1978
Captain HFC Women’s V-Ball 1976-78
Great Lakes Eight #4 Tennis Champion 1976 Four Presidential Physical Fitness Awards in Junior High School