DEANA IS BLESSED TO KNOW WHAT SHE KNOWS AND DO WHAT SHE DOES.
Deana Bossio is a speaker, health coach and RN whose coaching clients include women of all ages and success, teenagers, and whole families. She is in-demand due to her loving and energetic yet no-nonsense approach to having good health and a good life. Kids and teens love it when she speaks at middle and high schools. Her purposeful, motivating and participatory style gets the audience moving.
Deana has been a speaker for most of her life. She loves reaching out and engaging her audiences rather than talking at them. Because of her love of humans, Deana delivers purposeful, inspiring and participatory presentations that get people moving physically and emotionally. People walk away feeling renewed, rejuvenated and refreshed! Deana’s own experience with a child being bullied and contemplating suicide makes her passionate about reaching teens with her positive and inspiring message. Teens feel empowered with confidence, character and clarity on life!
As a Health Coach with an RN background Deana knows all too well the strengths and weaknesses in the American healthcare system. Healthcare has lost sight of its “do no harm” oath. As a result, Deana has developed her 12-step signature approach, “I FEEL GOOD, GOOD!” so that women can lead a life with ENERGY, PURPOSE AND PIZZAZ! She uses a very personalized, no judgement/no guilt approach that allows for individual and emotional support while providing accountability with the results you want. Many of Deana’s clients volunteer to have their physicians wean them off of their anti-depressants.
Good Health = Good Life!
Deana also has a teen girls class. Deana’s “BE THE BOSS OF YOUR OWN LIFE!” is just right for teen girls for making the best choices today for a happy, healthy and successful tomorrow.
Deana has her RN license from the state of Michigan. She received 3 letters of commendation and was the first RN in Michigan to insert a dual-lumen PIC catheter.
Deana loves to write which is why her newsletters are passionate and outside the box. Sign up for her free newsletter here.
1) HEAD TO TOE, INSIDE AND OUT: Together, you and Deana, will discover what you’re doing or not doing that isn’t working for you. You’ll focus on every aspect of your being to make sure all of you is in check. Like a puzzle, all of your pieces have to be right for you. Otherwise, your health will suffer emotionally, spiritually, and physically. Emotions can manifest into physical symptoms and physical symptoms into an emotional drain.
2) EMPOWERMENT: Through the process of working with Deana yo
u will become the boss of your own health and wellness since self-care is the best kind of health care. You will be educated on what works for you and what doesn’t, you will know what enhances your health and well-being and what depletes it. By learning to know yourself better than anyone else you will be in control of the choices you have and the decisions you make.
3) ACCOUNTABILITY: Working with Deana is an exciting journey. Out with some of the old and in with some of the new! Some things about you and your life will have to change in order to achieve your health goals, prevent disease and/or take your health to its highest level. Deana coaches you to successfully transition from what isn’t working for you to what will not only work but will be realistic, time-tested and sustainable for you.
4) SAVE MONEY: Deana does NOT sell products or food and does not receive any financial incentives or favors from outside sources. Deana does not endorse products for income either. You save money by Deana tapping into all available resources with your financial, emotional and physical means. YOU are your greatest resource! If Deana should happen to recommend a product please know it is completely objective and solely for your best interest. If it then your choice whether or not to purchase the item(s) from the store.
5) LIFE-LONG STRATEGIES: Deana does not weigh you, recommend diets or have you count calories. There are popular yet ineffective tools when it comes to the prevention of disease and achieving life-long health. Deana provides factual knowledge and tailor-made, time-tested strategies which are crucial to your success.
6) MEDICAL EXPERIENCE: Deana has been a Registered Nurse (MI) for 35 years. Deana has worked in a variety of capacities that enables her to understand her clients medical conditions as well as understand the causes their symptoms. Deana understands the ins and out of the health care system which is why self-care is the best kind of health care. Deana uses an approach that is safe, natural and effective.
7) UNIQUELY QUALIFIED: Being a Registered Nurse and a Certified Health Coach is the best of both worlds. Deana uses a drugless approach with the most up-to-date yet time-tested knowledge and information. Deana has lost 33 pounds and has kept it off. She has healed her own acne rosacea which her dermatologist said she would be on medication for the rest of her life. Deana knows how to coach you to be your own greatest reference and resource, once and for all. Then and only then, will you be the boss of your own wellness.
And if these aren’t enough there’s always:
You’re tired of the one-size-pill-fits-all approach
You’re stressed out
You don’t have enough time to figure it all out
You simply can’t do it alone
You have too many diet books collecting dust
Nothing has worked in the past
Everyone around you is overweight and/or unhealthy
Your family needs to look, feel, and live better!
As a client you will:
- set and accomplish goals in a way that is empowering and exciting
- work to achieve and maintain your ideal weight and feel great in your body
- understand and reduce your cravings
- increase your energy levels
- improve your sleep
- have vitality and a positive attitude
- learn about new healthy habits and how you can easily incorporate them
- improve your personal relationships
- discover the confidence to create the life you want
Your journey includes…
- e-mail support between sessions
- life-long and sustainable tools and strategies for success
- coaching and support to help you make the food and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative and empowering handouts that will increase your wellness knowledge
- access to my monthly newsletter with the latest relevant health and wellness information
- my personal “no judgement, no guilt” approach
Contact Deana for your 30-min complimentary consultation.
Additional Qualifications, Education, Memberships: Four Presidential Physical Fitness Awards
#4 Great Lakes Eight Singles Tennis Champion 1975
Former Aerobics Instructor Ballys Vic Tanny Gym
State of Michigan Fordson High School Volleyball Champions 1976
Captain Women’s Volleyball Team Henry Ford College 1976-77
RN licensure 1979 State of Michigan
BA University of Michigan 1988
First RN in Michigan to insert a dual-lumen PIC Catheter (cutting edge procedure) 1992 Three letters of Commendation for patient care
Certified Health Coach 2012, Institute of Integrative Nutrition, NY
CPR Certified, 2012 American Red Cross
ASIST Training, November 2012
Dr. Sears LEAN Kids, LEAN Expectations, and Prime Time Health Training 2013
Brownie Troop leader 2/2011-June 2012
Former Math and French tutor
Southeast Christian Church High School Youth Group Ministry Partner
Douglas County Divas member
Christian Women’s Business Owners member Certified Teen Coach Feb/2015 Award Winning: Voted Best Health Coach 2015 9News Apprentice with Rob Proctor 2015